Saturday, May 28, 2016

Funko Star Wars Smuggler's Bounty Subscription Box - Bounty Hunter [May 2016 Unboxing]

I forgot to cancel my subscription to Funko's Smuggler's Bounty so here is the May 2016 box! The theme was Bounty Hunter and once I received the box, I knew I wouldn't be disappointed! The box comes with Boba Fett on the front.


Once you open up the box, you see the patch and pin. There is a Bounty Hunters Boba Fett iron-on patch. I love this! We also receive a Bossk pin. 



Unfortunately we don't get a cute Funko Pop shirt this month again. Instead I got a navy blue tshirt that features a bunch of bounty hunters. It's pretty neat!


We got two Funko Pops again! One is a new mold of Boba Fett blasting off with his jetpack.


Here is a closer look. The details are pretty amazing.


The other is bounty hunter IG-88. I actually really like the look of this!


He holds two blasters.


I thought this box was a little sparse on items; usually there is one more filler item such as a lanyard or pen.


The Smuggler's Bounty box is available in Canada and the US only and ships out every other month. The cost of the box is $25 usd + $14 shipping to Canada ($7 shipping in the US), with a guaranteed value of $50. The July theme is Jabba's Palace.

Check out the Funko Smuggler's Bounty if you want to subscribe to your own box! You have until July 15, 2016 to get your order in for the next one!

No comments: